Get Condors information “on the go” now in the palm of your hand with BakersfieldCondors.com for mobile devices. Works just like an app but there’s nothing to download or update!
Visit From Your Phone’s Browser:
- Open your mobile phone’s Web browser.
- Choose the menu option that lets you enter a web address (“Go to”, “Go to URL,” “Enter URL,” etc.)
- Enter http://bakersfieldcondors.com as the Web address / URL that you wish to visit.
- Data subscription and voice usage rates may apply.
Make sure to add a bookmark right to your home screen for instance access to BakersfieldCondors.com!
BakersfieldCondors.com is the best way to keep up with the Condors when you’re on the go – news, scores, schedule, and ticket information, with much more to come in the near future!
The Condors text alert program is not available during the 2012-13 season. However, game scoring updates and other promotional messages are posted on the Condors official Twitter page (@Condors). Even without being a twitter member, fans can text “follow Condors” to 40404. This will send all Condors tweets to your cell phone as text messages.
Mobile Tickets via m.ticketmaster.com
How it works:
- Visit the Bakersfield Condors page on Ticketmaster.com or m.ticketmaster.com from your mobile device
- Localize your experience
- Start browsing and select an event
- On selected event, click ‘Call for Tickets’ to connect to a Ticketmaster agent and complete your order
- Purchased tickets are delivered via standard delivery methods, such as mail, TicketFast, etc.
Brand New Functionality:
- Customers can auto-locate based on their current location
- Enhanced customer experience with similar look and feel to Ticketmaster.com
- Ability to view a “full” site option that provides a similar user experience toTicketmaster.com
- Enhanced venue maps and integrated navigation/driving directions to the venue (available on select devices)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do users access the mobile site?
Users who enter “ticketmaster.com” into their mobile browsers will be automatically redirected to the mobile site.
Can users look for events outside of their area?
Yes, location can be changed manually via a zip code lookup or city listing.
Can users purchase from the mobile site?
The user may purchase tickets through the site using a Ticketmaster phone agent; however, mobile transactions cannot be processed at this time.
Is this an app?
No, this is browser based mobile site and does not require installation on a device.
Will carrier data charges apply? Does Ticketmaster charge anything additional to use this service?
Standard data charges may apply, which are set by the carrier and subscribers’ plan. See carrier for details. There are no additional Ticketmaster charges to use the mobile site.
Listen on your phone! Fox Sports 970 will also broadcast each and every game, live, through an innovative smart phone application called iheartradio. The iheartradio app, downloadable on many mobile devices (including Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Sonos and Chumby), allows fans to tune into games wherever they are, even outside the immediate Bakersfield radio market. For more information on the iheartradio application, downloading instructions or compatible devices, log on to www.foxsports970am.com.