Check in each Wednesday on BakersfieldCondors.com to see where the Condors are in the community over the upcoming week. Contact the Condors at 324-PUCK (7825) for more information, or invite the Condors out to your community event!
In addition, the Condors Community Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, was created to benefit the Condorstown community. Throughout each season, fundraisers, 50/50 raffles, jersey auctions and events combine to contribute hundreds of thousands of dollars to local non-profits. For more information on the CCF, or to support the Foundation and its work in the community, call the Condors office.
- Friday June 2nd: Check Presentation
- Baby Cal will be at the new California Highway Patrol building located at 9855 Compagnoni St starting at 10am. There will be a check presentation to the Kern County Law Enforcement Foundation, as well as the Bakersfield Center.
- Friday June 2nd: Summer Beer and Wine Fest benefitting the League of Dreams
- Hangout with Baby Cal at 6pm as he takes pictures with fans at the Summer Beer and Wine Fest. The event takes place at Riverlakes and proceeds benefit the League of Dreams.
- Saturday June 3rd: Beautiful Bakersfield Awards
- Condors front office staff will be attending the Beautiful Bakersfield Awards in hopes of snagging a win in the Humanitarian Group category.
- Tuesday June 6th: Summer Reading Kickoff
- Join one of our mascots at 11am at Beale Memorial for their Summer Reading Kickoff party!
The Condors weekly community update is posted every Wednesday. Call 324-PUCK (7825) or email Community Relations Manager Lauren Kaufman for more information.