Group Outings are great for a night out with friends, family, and co-workers! Use group tickets as rewards and incentives for your employees, church or civic organization.
Book a group with as little as 10 people!
You will receive the special group rate when you purchase 10 tickets. To receive the additional benefits, you need to purchase a minimum of 20 tickets.
Rates apply for all Condors home games, prior to the day of the game.
2016-17 Group Ticket Rates
|Seating Level||Group Rate||Savings Off
Box Office Prices
|Rinkside (includes a free cap with 20+)||$22.00||savings of $5 per ticket|
|Executive (includes a free cap with 20+)||$17.00||savings of $5 per ticket|
|Upper Level||$11.00||savings of up to $7 per ticket|
|Tickets n’ Grub Executive||$22.00||Includes Hot Dog & Soda|
|Tickets n’ Grub Upper||$16.00||Includes Hot Dog & Soda|
** Group Rates will be $3 more for the Saturday, November 26th Teddy Bear Toss Game
- Your group will be seated together. (Seating subject to availability. Must purchase tickets in advance of game day.)
Additional Group Incentives for Groups of 20 or more:
- Condors Cap – All Rinkside and Executive Level tickets includes an exclusive Condors Cap!
- P.A. Announcement – All groups receive a P.A. announcement & will have their group name displayed on video board
- Special Group Leader Incentives – Special incentives for bringing your organization to Condors games
- Prizes just for your group – Everyone in your group will be presented a form to complete and redeem for a set of Condors Cheer Stix and all group members who complete the form will have the chance to win a game used hockey stick on the night of their game! (Fri & Sat only)
Add Perks to your Group Outing
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and checks made payable to the Bakersfield Condors. An initial minimum deposit of 10 seats ($110 for Upper Level, $170 for Executive, and $220 for Rinkside) is needed to purchase group tickets. All additional add-on tickets must be purchased no later than 4 days in advance of the game. Group Tickets will not be made available without payment in full. In addition, payment(s) for Group Tickets must be made in advance of the game date and will not be excepted at the Will-Call Window the night of the game. Any questions contact your group account manager at 661-324-PUCK (7825).
Once the tickets are paid for, it takes 24 hrs to process your order. The tickets can then be delivered, mailed (if outside of Bakersfield), or available for pick-up at the Condors office. The distribution of the tickets is the sole responsibility of the group leaders. There are no refunds or exchanges. All promotional items are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so come early!
Purchasing Tickets By Check
If you purchase tickets and make payment by check, you are authorizing the Bakersfield Condors Professional Hockey Club to use your check information to electronically debit your account the amount indicated on your check. A service fee of $25 will be electronically debited to your account for any returned checks.