Condors in the Community this week – May 18-24
Check in each Wednesday on BakersfieldCondors.com to see where the Condors are in the community over the upcoming week. Contact the Condors at 324-PUCK (7825) for more information, or invite the Condors out to your community event!
In addition, the Condors Community Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, was created to benefit the Condorstown community. Throughout each season, fundraisers, 50/50 raffles, jersey auctions and events combine to contribute hundreds of thousands of dollars to local non-profits. For more information on the CCF, or to support the Foundation and its work in the community, call the Condors office.
- Thursday May 17th: Third Thursday at Mill Creek Park
- We will be out at Central Park at Mill Creek downtown this Thursday starting at 5:30pm. We will have our booth and inflatable slapshot game with prizes. Stop by to take a few pictures with Riggs.
- Friday May 19th: College and Career Day at Ramon Garza Elementary School
- Condors front office staff will be talking with students about the importance of education and what is like to work in sports.
- Saturday May 20th: Kids Fest at the Kern County Museum
- Riggs will be hanging out at Mercy & Memorial Hospitals’ booth from 12-1pm. Stop by and take a picture!
- Saturday May 20th: Children’s Miracle Network Fundraiser
- Baby Cal will be at the Costco on Panama Lane from 12:30-1:30 this Saturday, taking pictures with fans and trying to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network.
- Wednesday May 24th: Celebrity Reading at Owens Primary School
- Starting at 9am a member of the Condors front office staff will take the time to read to a group of students at Owens Primary school (located at 815 Potomac Ave.).
The Condors weekly community update is posted every Wednesday. Call 324-PUCK (7825) or email Community Relations Manager Lauren Kaufman for more information.