CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The San Francisco Bulls (5-10-1-1, 12pts) scored three times in the third period to run away with a 5-1 win over the Bakersfield Condors (3-12-0-1, 7pts) at Rabobank Arena Tuesday night.
- Bulls goal: F Dean Ouellet wrist shot from the left circle at 6:56. SF leads 1-0
- Shots- BAK 8; SF 7
- Condors goal: LW Chris Collins (4th) from the left circleafter a misplay by Bulls G Tyler Beskorowany (Tremblay assist) at 11:07. Tied 1-1
- Bulls goal: F Tyler Gron on a breakaway at 12:28, unassisted. SF leads 2-1
- Fight: BAK-Broda, SF-Belan at 13:19
- Shots- BAK 7; SF 10
- Bulls goal: D Dylan King, wrist shot through traffic at 5:41. SF leads 3-1
- Bulls goal: LW Brett Findlay at 14:22. SF leads 4-1
- Bulls goal: Belan, his second of the game, on a partial breakaway at 16:24. SF leads 5-1
- Shots- BAK 10; SF 6
- Three stars: 1. Gron (SF); 2. Collins (BAK); 3. Ouellett (SF)
- Final shots on goal: BAK- 28; SF- 23
- Power plays: BAK- 0/3; SF- 0/1
- LW Kale Kessy made his Condors debut tonight, after being assigned from Oklahoma City (AHL) yesterday.
- D Erik Burgdoerfer had a team season-high eight shots on goal.
- Scratches: Follmer, Garlock, Steffes, Thurber, Abney
SAVE 40% OFF TEDDY BEAR TOSS TICKETS!
Saturday after Thanksgiving is the annual Condors Teddy Bear Toss, against the Stockton Thunder at 7 p.m., sponsored by 29 Eyewitness News, KERN 1180 AM and Three-Way Chevrolet-Cadillac. Fans are asked to bring a teddy bear to the game and when the Condors score their first goal of the night, throw them onto the ice.
(Note: this game is the largest crowd of the season, every year, and fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets in advance and arrive early to avoid being stuck in line when the Teddy Bear Toss goal is scored.)
Save up to 40% off your tickets to Teddy Bear Toss with the purchase of a mini-plan. If you attend a handful of games, this is the most cost effective way to do it.
Mini-plans for the 2013-14 season are still available and can be had for close to $10 per month. Click here or call 324-PUCK (7825) for more information.