CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors, ECHL affiliate of the Edmonton Oilers, announced today that C Nicholas Tremblay and D Joey Leach have been loaned to the team from the Oklahoma City Barons of the American Hockey League (AHL).
- 25, 6’0″, 190 lbs., Born: Candiac, Quebec
- Signed by the Barons on July 25, 2013
- After joining the Condors as a rookie on January 11, 2013, he went on to average a point-per-game with 29 points (16g-13a) in 29 games.
- Tied for third on the 2012-13 in scoring despite playing just 29 games.
- Named ECHL Player of the Week on January 15, 2013 after beginning his Condors career with eight points (4g-4a) in three games.
- Led the team with seven multi-point games and had two, six-game point streaks.
- Drafted in the sixth round (#173) by the Boston Bruins in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- Led Clarkson University in 2011-12 in goals with 17 and points 36 during his senior campaign.
- He was a college teammate of current Condors G Paul Karpowich, F Jake Morley, and F Louke Oakley.
Tremblay career stats: click here.
- 21, 6’2″, 190 lbs. Born: Wadena, Saskatchewan
- Drafted in the third round (#73 overall) by the Calgary Flames in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
- Signed by the Barons June 24, 2013. Entering his rookie season.
- Led all Kootenay Ice (Western Hockey League) defensemen in scoring with 43 points (12g-31a) in 2011-12.
- Helped lead the Ice to a Memorial Cup berth in 2010-11, picking up two assists in five MC games.
- Had 134 points (27g-107a) in 274 games over four-plus seasons with the Ice.
Leach career stats: click here
Pre-order new jerseys: Click here
Download 2013-14 Condors schedule: Click here
Opening Night Countdown: 11 days; Tickets just $10/month
Don’t miss Opening Night when the Condors host the Colorado Eagles on Friday Oct. 18! Queen Victoria, the world famous Condor, will make a special encore appearance and we’ll give away 2,000 Angry Birds plush hats. Click here to see all of the great, family fun promotions announced. Ticket packages are on sale now for the 2013-14 season for just $10/month. Click here or call 324-PUCK (7825) for more information.