Wednesday, Dec. 5 at San Francisco (7:15 p.m., The Cow Palace)
Friday, Dec. 7 at Ontario (7 p.m. at Citizens Business Bank Arena)
Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. Stockton (5 p.m. at Rabobank Arena)
LAST WEEK (Home team in CAPS):
Alaska 2 vs. CONDORS 1
The Aces broke a 1-1 tie in the opening minutes of the second period, and held back the Condors to seize a narrow 2-1 victory Friday night in Bakersfield. F Liam Huculak scored in his return to the Condors lineup (after a three-year hiatus). G Brian Stewart made 39 saves in the hard-luck loss, and surrendered a goal to one of the Aces resident NHLers F Joey Crabb in the process.
Condors 5 vs. STOCKTON 4 (SO)
- G Scott Greenham has been perfect in three of the four shootouts he has participated in this season. He has given up just one goal on 17 shootout attempts.
- F Parker Stanfield has a three-game point streak, with 1g-3a during the stretch.
- After being held off the scoresheet nine times in a 10-game stretch from Oct. 28 – Nov. 20, LW Evan Trupp has a point in four consecutive contests.
- F Liam Huculak had a goal and a fight in his debut with the team Friday night. He also fought Saturday night and has 16 PIM in just two games. Huculak last played with the team in April, 2009.
- D Olivier Dame-Malka left Saturday’s game injured and did not return.
- D Tyson Gimblett is 4th in the ECHL (and 1st among defensemen) with eight major penalties (all fighting majors).
- F Peter Boyd leads the ECHL with five shootout goals.
- G Scott Greenham leads the league lead with four shootout wins and is 4th with a .941 shootout save percentage.
- D Olivier Dame-Malka is tied for the league lead among defensemen with four power play goals.
- The Condors rank 5th in the ECHL with a .444 shooting percentage in shootouts.
Points – C Levi Nelson (15)
Goals – Stanfield (6)
Assists – C Levi Nelson, LW Evan Trupp (10)
PIM – D Tyson Gimblett (76)
+/- – F Liam Huculak (E)
Wins – G Scott Greenham (4)
Sv % – G Brian Stewart (.903)
Two road games, then Favorite Football Team Night Sunday
They return home to host the Stockton Thunder at 5 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 9. That game is Favorite Football Team Night, sponsored by 98.5 The Fox and Aera Energy. Wear a football jersey to the game – NFL, college, or high school – and however many wins that team has this season is how many dollars your lower level ticket will cost. (That’s a $16 ticket for just $3 if you, for example, wear your Raiders jersey to the game!)
It’s also Coat Collection Night, bring a new or gently used coat to donate and get a terrace level ticket for just $1. There is also a free Skate with the Team after the game for all in attendance. Fans may bring their own skates or rent them at the arena.
SAVE MONEY ON BOX OFFICE PRICES
Get your Condors ticket plan, become a season ticket holder, and enjoy all the great benefits of being in Condorstown, including saving big money on your tickets. Check out the plan to fit your needs by clicking here or calling 324-PUCK (7825).