https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Pancakes.jpg 300 600 condors /wp-content/uploads/2022/08/WebSite-Top-Bar-1.png condors2016-03-09 12:30:472016-03-09 12:30:47Kids Club Party Tuesday
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors annual Kids Club Party with the Players will be held on Tuesday, March 15 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. at Rabobank Arena presented by Denny’s and Bakersfield Hyundai. Not a Kids Club Member? Sign your kids up for just $10.
KIDS CLUB BUILD-YOUR-OWN PANCAKES PARTY ON TUESDAY
- Tuesday, March 15 from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Rabobank Arena; enter through the main doors
- Half the ice will be covered and half available to skate; kids are highly encouraged to bring their own skates with a very limited skate rental available
- Kids Club members will receive two pancakes and two sausages with an assortment of toppings, and a juice packet
- Players will be on hand to serve up all of the toppings for Kids Club members to build their own pancakes
- Toppings include: fresh blueberries, strawberries, grapes, caramel pecans, chocolate chips (white and dark), peanut butter, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, whipped cream
- Parents and siblings are invited, but Kids Club members will eat first
- Great opportunity for kids to meet their favorite Condors players, get autographs and photos
- The Condors Kids Club is just $10 and includes lower level tickets to select games (final Kids Club Game of the season is on Sat., Apr. 9 featuring an appearance by The Hulk), a Condors water bottle, access to the Kids Zone all season, and the always anticipated Kids Club Party with the Players
- Sign your kids up by calling 324-PUCK (7825)
$5 Frenzy – Youth Jersey Night, Sat., Mar. 12
Saturday night is a $5 Frenzy Night, giving fans a chance to get a Condors youth jersey for just $5, sponsored by La Preciosa 105.3 and Three-Way Chevrolet & Cadillac. The jerseys feature the #12 of Condors captain Ryan Hamilton. Purchase up to two jerseys with your game ticket, while supplies last. Contact the Condors for more information at 324-PUCK (7825).