https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/TBTPic.jpg 300 600 condors /wp-content/uploads/2022/08/WebSite-Top-Bar-1.png condors2015-10-27 11:13:422015-10-27 11:13:42Teddy Bear Toss Pick-3 Plans on Sale
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors 17th annual Teddy Bear Toss is Saturday, Nov. 28 and Teddy Bear Toss 3-Packs are on sale now online here or by calling the team’s front office at 324-PUCK (7825). This season Condorstown will surpass 100,000 teddy bears thrown at the annual event for donation to charity.
TEDDY BEAR TOSS PICK-3 PLAN
- Click here to download the Teddy Bear Toss Pick-3 Plan flyer
- There are two ways to buy tickets to Teddy Bear Toss currently for non-members: a Teddy Bear Toss Pick-3 Plan gets you into Teddy Bear Toss and two other games of your choosing for as low as $30. (A savings of up to 15%!)
- The second option is to book a group of 10 people for Teddy Bear Toss for as low as $14 per ticket, over a 25% savings.
- Teddy Bear Toss Pick-3 holders receive premium seating for Teddy Bear Toss, avoid the lines at the box office, and exclusive team events.
- One of the largest crowds of the season, Teddy Bear Toss has averaged 8,619 fans over the past 11 seasons and is always the first Saturday after Thanksgiving.
- The game is presented by Eyewitness News, KERN 1180 AM, & Three Way Chevrolet-Cadillac.
- Bears and stuffed animals will be collected and donated to the United Way of Kern County and distributed to dozens of local charities and non-profit organizations.
WATCH CONDORS UNLEASHED TODAY FROM 2-3 P.M. TODAY
For the latest and greatest news, inside info, and highlights from this past weekend’s 3-0 shutout of San Diego, watch CONDORS UNLEASHED today from 2-3 p.m. on Bakersfield.com. This week, Condors Head Coach Gerry Fleming will break down video of breakouts, Condors RW Andrew Miller will discuss his busy week back-and-forth from Edmonton, and hosts Ryan Holt and Kevin Bartl will eat pizza. If you miss it live, catch it on demand at Condors.TV or on Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. on My45 (check local listings).