This is the last off-season blog of 2015. I repeat. The last off-season blog of 2015. This time next week, training camp will practically be half over.
If there has been any change in my thinking over the course of my 4+ seasons out here is that the offseason isn’t so bad.
However, even though it’s my blog and I’ll do what I want… I cannot make time stop.
Now for the one sentence per item blog…
- Congrats to Nick Pageau on being the first player to arrive in Condorstown.
That time of year again. Off to Bako ✈️ pic.twitter.com/7AWQg8zdLw
— Nick Pageau (@Pag_24) September 20, 2015
- The Kings trounced the Coyotes Monday night at Rabobank Arena and the new glass and lighting looked phenomenal.
- An awesome partial promo schedule was unveiled today with some great giveaways and an appearance from MMA superstar Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone on Jan. 8.
- Training camp schedule coming tomorrow with an open-to-the-public practice on Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 10 a.m.
- Open House (two days) is next Tuesday (9/29) and Wednesday (9/30) from 3-7 p.m. where fans can meet the team, pick up tickets, and tour the locker room.
- The first specialty jersey of the 2015-16 (there will be three) will be a Marines-inspired jersey commemorating the 240th Anniversary of the USMC founding.
- Roster for training camp will come out on Monday, once we figure out who will actually be here on Monday morning.
- Oilers Head Coach Todd McLellan hinted at this today by saying that all healthy bodies will make the Oilers road trip this weekend with the big cut down on Sunday.
- Speaking of Monday, Gerry Fleming will be on FOX 58 at 7:45 a.m. Monday morning to kick off training camp.
Until next time Condorstown…
Ryan Holt enters his 5th season with the Condors in 2015-16. His Fantasy Football team is 0-2. Follow him on Twitter @CondorsHolty or shoot him an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for blog suggestions, ideas, or comments.