Beginning this week, fans attending Bakersfield Condors home games will no longer be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a recent negative test. The change comes with updated policies from the California Department of Public Health.
Friday night the Condors host $2 Beer Night with Michelob Ultra and Bud Light Seltzer just $2 through the end of the first intermission.
Currently in fourth place in the Pacific Division, the Condors are in a battle for home-ice advantage in the Calder Cup Playoffs and have seven home games remaining:
- Friday, April 1, 7 p.m. – $2 Beer Friday (buy tickets)
- Wednesday, April 6, 10:30 a.m. – Field Trip Day (buy tickets)
- Saturday, April 16, 7 p.m. – Brad Malone Bobblehead Giveaway (buy tickets)
- Wednesday, April 20, 6:30 p.m. – San Jose Barracuda (buy tickets)
- Friday, April 22, 7 p.m. – $2 Beer Friday (buy tickets)
- Saturday, April 23, 7 p.m. – Fan Appreciation Night (buy tickets)
- Saturday, April 30, 7 p.m. – Fan Appreciation Night part 2 (buy tickets)