https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014_11_04-tbtp3.jpg 380 669 condors /_media/logo_1819.png condors2014-11-04 13:25:272014-11-22 12:28:17Better seats, save money – Teddy Bear Toss Pick 3 plans on sale now!
CONDORSTOWN, Calif.– The Bakersfield Condors, owned by the Edmonton Oilers, announced today that Teddy Bear Toss Pick 3 Plans are on sale now at the Rabobank Arena box office and inside the Condors front office.
Don’t miss this –>>>> click here
TEDDY BEAR TOSS PICK 3 PLANS
- This is the ONLY way for non-season ticket holders to get the BEST seats for the standing-room only crowd at Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday Nov. 29
- Join us for Teddy Bear Toss on Nov. 29 AND pick any TWO additional games during the remaining five months of the regular season, and save up to 25% on all games
- Avoid Teddy Bear Toss single-game marquee pricing AND save money on facility fees
- Last year’s crowd of 8,408 was the ninth largest crowd in Condors history and six of the 10 largest crowds in Condors history have been on Teddy Bear Toss nights
- Last season, the Condors scored their quickest Teddy Bear Toss goal when Kale Kessy scored 33 seconds into the game, so arrive early to ensure you don’t miss the most anticipated goal of the year
- Bring a new or gently used stuffed animal to the game and when the Condors score their first goal of the night, throw your bears onto the ice
- Over 7,400 bears were tossed onto the ice last year bringing the all-time total to 88,227 stuffed animals, donated to various charities throughout Kern County by the United Way
- Teddy Bear Toss Night is sponsored by Eyewitness News, KERN 1180 AM and 3-Way Chevrolet-Cadillac