https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Promo_Small.jpg 300 600 condors https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/BAK-Website-Header_2324.png condors2017-10-24 15:45:422017-10-24 16:13:31CONDORS HOME FOR TWO THIS WEEKEND
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors host the Stockton Heat for two games on Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. Friday night the first 2,000 fans, 5 and older, will take home a Condors Grocery Tote Bag presented by 101.5 KGFM. Saturday night, come take a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow and the first 2,000 kids, 12 and under, will get a pirate sword and eye patch presented by 23ABC and The Groove 99.3 FM.
GROCERY TOTE BAG GIVEAWAY – FRIDAY, OCT. 27 at 7 P.M.
- The first 2,000 fans, 5 and older, will take home a Condors Grocery Tote Bag with images of Josh Currie and Jesse Puljujarvi on the outside
- Now you will never have a need to pay for a bag, you will shop in style, and be environmentally friendly
- D Caleb Jones and D Ethan Bear will be in the Bakersfield Marriott post-game autograph booth
- Presented by 101.5 KGFM
PIRATE NIGHT & SWORD GIVEAWAY – SATURDAY, OCT. 28 at 7 P.M.
- The first 2,000 kids, 12 and under, will get to test out their Halloween pirate costumes for the night as they receive a sword and eye patch
- Then they can take a picture with a real pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow, in the Condors photo booth
- Be sure to arrive early for the Three-Way Chevrolet Party on the Plaza from 5-7 p.m. with food, fun, drinks, and games on the plaza leading up to puck drop
- Condors365 Members are invited to the Bank Room from 5:45 – 6:15 p.m. for an exclusive “Hockey Talk with Holty” as broadcaster Ryan Holt is joined by the Condors coaching staff for a chalk talk and to give insight on the team and game
- D Ryan Mantha and LW Mitch Callahan will be in the Bakersfield Marriott Post-Game Autograph Booth
- Presented by 23ABC and The Groove 99.3 FM
SUITES AVAILABLE FOR THESE GAMES AND ON HOMESTAND
Click the image below or call 324-PUCK (7825) to book a suite for these games or on this homestand.
BOOK A GROUP FOR PATRIOTIC NIGHT AND GET A PATRIOTIC HAT FOR JUST $3
The homestand continues next week which includes Patriotic Night. Book a group and purchase a Condors patriotic hat for just $3 or sponsor tickets for local military by calling 324-PUCK (7825)