SAN JOSE – The Bakersfield Condors (25-21-3-2; .539) won their fourth straight on the road, 3-2, over the San Jose Barracuda (24-19-6-3; .548) on Saturday afternoon at SAP Center. Bakersfield pulls to within two points, with a game in hand, of San Jose for the fourth and final playoff spot in the Pacific Division.
- CONDORS GOAL: D Griffin Reinhart (2nd) took a feed cross-slot and finished at the top of the crease. Assists: Klinkhammer, Musil; Time of goal: 8:44; BAK leads, 1-0
- CONDORS GOAL: LW Ryan Hamilton (16th) from the bottom of the right-wing circle under the crossbar. Assists: Hunt, Winquist; Time of goal: 12:05; BAK leads, 2-0
- BARRACUDA GOAL: LW Nikolay Goldobin (14th) left all alone on the doorstep of a feed from the bottom of the right-wing circle. Assists: Langlois, Morin; Time of goal: 19:44; BAK leads, 2-1
- Shots: BAK: 11 | SJ – 7
- CONDORS GOAL: LW Matthew Ford (22nd) from the left-circle after the puck was not frozen by G Aaron Dell. Assists: Slepyshev, Yakimov; Time of goal: 5:17; BAK leads, 3-1
- Shots: BAK: 7 | SJ – 15
- BARRACUDA GOAL: Goldobin (15th) with his second off a rebound; Assists: Langlois, Ryan; Time of goal: 13:56; BAK leads, 3-2
- Shots: BAK: 5 | SJ – 9
– The Condors have won four straight on the road.
– Scratches: Betker, McRae, Platzer, Roy
– Attendance: 4.818