https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Transaction_Condors.jpg 300 600 condors /wp-content/uploads/2022/08/WebSite-Top-Bar-1.png condors2016-02-29 15:04:582016-02-29 15:04:58Condors NHL Trade Deadline Transactions
CONDORSTOWN – The Bakersfield Condors announced today several transactions impacting the team and notable for Bakersfield at the conclusion of the NHL’s trade deadline. Players currently in the NHL who are not on the Condors roster at the conclusion of the deadline are not eligible for any AHL postseason play this April.
- C Jujhar (juh-JAR) Khaira (CARE-ah) and D Jordan Oesterle were assigned to Bakersfield by Edmonton. They are eligible for the AHL Calder Cup Playoffs.
- LW Luke Gazdic and D Nikita Nikitin have been recalled by the Oilers from Bakersfield. They are ineligible for the AHL Calder Cup Playoffs.
- G Laurent Brossoit was re-signed by the Edmonton Oilers to a two-year contract extension. He was assigned to Bakersfield and then recalled by Edmonton. He is eligible for AHL Calder Cup Playoffs.
- D Darnell Nurse was assigned to Bakersfield prior to the deadline and recalled. He will be eligible for the AHL Calder Cup Playoffs.
- D Martin Gernat was traded along with a 2016 fourth round pick to the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for winger Pat Maroon, who will join the Oilers.
- G Ty Rimmer was assigned by Bakersfield to Norfolk (ECHL)
Bright House Networks is buying your tickets – March 8
After a pair of games in San Jose next weekend, the Condors return home for Bright House Networks Family Night, Tuesday, Mar. 8 against San Diego. Get up to four complimentary tickets to the game by presenting your Bright House cable bill at the box office. Also, enjoy half-priced beer through the end of the 1st intermission, courtesy of Bud Light, and scarf down $1.50 hot dogs all night long. Contact the Condors for more information at 324-PUCK (7825).