https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/2014_04_09_Leach.jpg 380 669 condors /wp-content/uploads/2022/08/WebSite-Top-Bar-1.png condors2014-04-09 14:03:112014-04-09 14:03:11Leach returned from Oklahoma City
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors, owned by the Edmonton Oilers, that D Joey Leach has been reassigned to the team from their American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Oklahoma City Barons.
LEACH – stats
- Was recalled by the Barons on March 10 and played sixgames with OKC, notching one assist; his first AHL point
- Played 56 games with the Condors this season with seven assists and a +2 rating
- Third on the Condors in fighting majors with six
- Under AHL contract with the Barons
- Won a Western Hockey League (WHL) title with Kootenay in 2010-11 and appeared in all five Memorial Cup games
MEET CAPTAIN AMERICA
Friday, Apr. 11 @ 7 p.m. v.s. Stockton (doors 5:45/6 p.m.)
- Captain America, fresh off the big screen in the blockbusterCaptain America: Winter Soldier, will appear in the Condors Photo Booth
- Sponsored by My45, 1560 AM & 97.7 FM KNZR
UNDIE SUNDAY TOSS
Sunday, Apr. 13 @ 4 p.m. v.s. Las Vegas (doors 2:45/3 p.m.)
- Presented by My45, KiX 92.1 and Bank of the Sierra
- Bring new (never before used, preferably still in the package) undergarments and throw them on the ice when the Condors score their first goal!
- The “undies” will be donated to those in need. Boxers, briefs, diapers, bras, ‘long johns’, socks, undershirts and the like, of all sizes, for males and females will all be gladly accepted
- This game was scheduled for Dec. 7, which was postponed. For Season Ticket Holders who had the Dec. 7 game in their ticket packet, tickets for this game are available in the Condors front office. For all other fans that still have the Dec. 7 game ticket in hand, turn that ticket into the box office for a ticket to Sunday’s game
- YP Phone Book Recycling Night – receive 2-for-1 admission by bringing your old phone directory to be recycled.
- Saturday, Apr. 12 Condors @ Ontario. Puck drops at 6 p.m.
- All games, home and away, can be heard on Fox Sports Radio 970 AM (www.foxsports970am.com), through your mobile device on iHeartRadio, or pay-per-view online at www.AmericaOneSports.com. “Condors Countdown” starts 15 minutes prior to the drop of the puck.
- “Condors Unleashed” weekly live webcast produced by the Bakersfield Californian can be seen on www.Bakersfield.comWednesdays from Noon – 1 p.m.
- “Condors Insider” weekly radio show, live Thursday from 4 – 5 p.m. on Fox Sports Radio 970.