ANCHORAGE – The Bakersfield Condors (0-4-0-1, 1 pt) raced out to a 3-1 lead midway through the game, but five unanswered tallies from the Alaska Aces (5-1-0-0, 10 pts) proved to be the difference in a 6-3 victory on Friday night at Sullivan Arena.
- CONDORS GOAL: D Blake Kessel finished a rebound in tight off a RW Louke Oakley shot. Time of goal: 8:28,Condors lead, 1-0.
- CONDORS GOAL: D David Musil scored from the right point through traffic. His first professional goal. Time of goal: 13:43, Condors lead, 2-0
- Alaska Goal: F Peter Sivak finished off a feed from C Brendan Connolly in tight. Time of goal: 18:23, Condors lead, 2-1
- Bakersfield outshot Alaska, 16-8.
- CONDORS GOAL: F Jordan Knackstedt shifted around G Mark Guggenberger on the power-play and tucked a shot short side. Time of goal: 10:57. Condors lead, 3-1
- Alaska Goal: F Nick Mazzolini tipped home a shot in the slot. Time of goal: 13:14, Condors lead, 3-2
- Alaska Goal: D Ben Parker finished off a three-on-one breakout for his first professional goal. Time of goal: 15:42,Game tied, 3-3
- Alaska Goal: F Jordan Kremyr’s shot went off the crossbar and in past G Paul Karpowich. Time of goal: 18:34, Aces lead, 4-3
- Aces Goal: Sivak completed a trio of passes from F Evan Trupp and F Tim Coffman. Time of goal: 4:33, Aces lead, 5-3
- Aces Goal: Sivak completes the hat trick. Time of goal: 12:58, Aces lead, 6-3
- Three Stars: 1. Sivak (AK) 2. Mazzolini (AK) 3. Parker (AK)
- Shots on goal: BAK- 35 | AK – 25
- Power plays: BAK- 1/5 | AK – 0/2
- D-men Martin Gernat and David Musil arrived at 11 a.m. and saw their first action since being assigned from Oklahoma City.
- F Michael Neal has a point in each of his first three games of the season (1g-3a).
- C Ryan Garlock has three points (1g-2a) in three games with Bakersfield.
- Condors Scratches: Marciano, Hughes, Pageau G. Burgdoerfer, Morley, Abney, Haines (21-IR)
Ticket packages for the 2013-14 season are still available and can be had for close to $10 per month. Click here or call 324-PUCK (7825) for more information.