SEASON REWIND: Keegan Lowe
D KEEGAN LOWE
2018-19: 67 GP, 0g-20a-20pts; +19
2019 Calder Cup Playoffs: 10 GP, 1g-5a-6pts; +1
2019-20: Year 2 of a two-year NHL contract
FIVE FAST FACTS ABOUT HIS SEASON:
1) Served as the Condors second captain in the AHL era and played the most games by a Condors d-man (67)
2) His 20 assists and 20 points were the most in a single season of his career
3) At +19, he had his best plus/minus rating of his career
4) Named the Condors AHL Man of the Year and a finalist for the Yanick Dupre Memorial Award for his work in the community
5) Led the team in postseason penalty minutes, including in a fighting major in the team’s first-ever Calder Cup Playoffs series clincher against Colorado; had six points (1g-5a) in 10 playoff games
WHAT HE’S SAYING:
“You look down the list in the room and practically everyone could say this was the best years of their careers and that’s a testament to the team we have,” Lowe on his best season production wise and the amount of players who had their best campaigns.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR:
Keegan Lowe drops the mitts in the team’s first-ever AHL playoff series clinching win over Colorado.
Lowe celebrates his first-ever Calder Cup Playoffs goal in the Pacific Division Finals in San Diego.
Check back next week as we profile Brad Malone in our final installment of the summer. Following Brad, we’ll take a look at some of the new faces you could see in Condorstown this upcoming season.