Kessy arrives from OKC
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors, ECHL affiliate of the Edmonton Oilers, announced today that LW Kale Kessy has been assigned to Bakersfield from their American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate in Oklahoma City. The team also announced that F Austin Mayer has been released.
KESSY “KESS-ee” career stats: click here
- 20 years old, 6’2″, 190 lbs., Shaunavon, Saskatchewan
- 2011 draft pick (4th round, #111) of the Phoenix Coyotes
- Played 18 games with Oklahoma City with a goal and an assist for two points
- Finished his Western Hockey League (WHL) career with 112 points (46g-66a) in 253 games for three different teams
- Went over 100 penalty minutes in each of his four junior seasons, including a high of 151 in 2011-12 with Medicine Hat
- First in goals and second in playoff scoring for Kamloops in 2012-13 with 11 goals and three assists for 14 points in 15 games.
Canned Food Drive and Hunger Games = $1 tickets
The team returns to home ice on Tuesday, Nov. 26 against the San Francisco Bulls for Canned Food Drive Night, sponsored by La Preciosa 105.3. Get a $1 ticket with the donation of two non-perishable food items. Also, in honor of the release of “Hunger Games: Catching Fire”, bring your ticket from any showing of the film at Maya Cinemas and receive $1 admission to the game.
SAVE 40% OFF TEDDY BEAR TOSS TICKETS!
Saturday after Thanksgiving is the annual Condors Teddy Bear Toss, against the Stockton Thunder at 7 p.m., sponsored by 29 Eyewitness News, KERN 1180 AM and Three-Way Chevrolet-Cadillac. Fans are asked to bring a teddy bear to the game and when the Condors score their first goal of the night, throw them onto the ice.
(Note: this game is the largest crowd of the season, every year, and fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets in advance and arrive early to avoid being stuck in line when the Teddy Bear Toss goal is scored.)
Save up to 40% off your tickets to Teddy Bear Toss with the purchase of a mini-plan. If you attend a handful of games, this is the most cost effective way to do it.
Mini-plans for the 2013-14 season are still available and can be had for close to $10 per month. Click here or call 324-PUCK (7825) for more information.