Ever wanted to hang out with your favorite Condor? Well now is your chance! This Saturday, Nov. 17, the Condors will host Date a Condor Night presented by 101.5 KGFM.
All fans in attendance will have the opportunity to win a date or hang out with their favorite Condors’ player.
Upon entry, each fan will receive one entry form to win a date with a Condors player/head coach/broadcaster/equipment manager. More entry forms will be available for purchase during the game with one entry for $5 or five entries for $10.
This is the first ever Date a Condor Night so don’t miss out on the opportunity to hang out with your favorite.
Click here to watch the promo video for Date a Condor Night.
Loonie for Tyson Gimblett
1. Favorite thing about Bakersfield is California girls.
2. Favorite One-Hit Wonder (song) is Ice Ice Baby.
3. Best job other than hockey was racing horses.
4. Favorite cartoon character is Bart Simpson.
5. If he could meet anyone (dead or alive) he would opt for Pamela Anderson.
“I think you should pick me for one simple reason.” *Points to face*
Click here to watch Tyson Gimblett’s Date a Condor Night video.
Taking a Puck for You: Brian Stewart
1. Favorite type of sandwich is meatball.
2. Best first date spot is a baseball game.
3. Best television show on television is Sons of Anarchy.
4. Favorite thing about Bakersfield is the weather.
5. Favorite NHL team/NHL player growing up was Kings/Gretzky.
“I came back to Bakersfield just for this night.”
Click here to watch Brian Stewart’s Date a Condor Night video.
Moving on Forward with David Toews
1. Favorite singer is Justin Bieber.
2. Nicknames are Tazer and Dave.
3. Favorite Halloween costume is Spongebob.
4. Most memorable hockey experience was getting drafted.
5. Favorite sport to play other than hockey is golf.
“I have a great personality and I speak French.”
Click here to watch David Toews’ Date a Condor Night video.
Your Right Wing Man, Zach Cohen
1. Best first date spot is going out for sushi.
2. Favorite holiday is St. Patrick’s Day.
3. Favorite cartoon character is Scooby Doo.
4. Other than Canada/US Cohen would want to live in Spain.
5. Favorite thing to cook is chicken and rice.
“I’ll give you a pretty fun night.”
Click here to watch Zach Cohen’s Date a Condor Night video.
Rookie Scott Enders: Ready to Get His Game On
1. Favorite band is Kings of Leon.
2. Most memorable hockey experience was playing and winning the Jr. A Challenge for team Canada West.
3. Favorite actor is Gerald Butler.
4. Favorite subject in school was Sports Management.
5. Nickname is Endies.
“I like long walks on the beach and I am a funny guy.”
Click here to watch Scott Enders Date a Condor Night video.
Francis Meilleur Shoots Left for Your Heart
1. Favorite cereal is Fruit Loops.
2. Plays the guitar.
3. Favorite cartoon character is Peter Griffin.
4. Nickname is Miller.
5. Favorite movie is Happy Gilmore.
“As everyone says, French is the language of love. Je parle Français.”
Click here to watch Francis Meilleur’s Date a Condor Night video.
Evan Trupp Ready to Wing It for a Chance to Meet You
1. Has gone sky diving.
2. Hates onions.
3. Favorite video game system is the Xbox 360.
4. Favorite One-Hit Wonder is Barbie Girl.
5. Favorite holiday is Halloween.
“You should pick me on Date a Condor Night because, well lets be honest, look at me.”
Click here to watch Evan Trupp’s Date a Condor Night video.
Joe Rogalski: On a Mission to Commandeer Your Heart
1. If he could meet anyone (dead or alive) he would choose Megan Fox.
2. Favorite actor is Matt Damon.
3. Worst movie he has ever seen is Final Destination IV.
4. Favorite past job other than hockey was being a pool boy.
5. Rogalski snores loud.
“I always love to cuddle on those cold Autumn nights.”
Click here to watch Joe Rogalski’s Date a Condor Night video.
Levi Nelson: An Outing with Your Favorite Levis
1. Favorite movie is Real Steel.
2. Nicknames are Strauss and Nelly.
3. Worst movie he has ever seen is Exam.
4. Favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
5. Favorite band is Rascal Flats.
“Sorry ladies I just got engaged this Summer, but if there are any kids out there who want to go bowling and have a good time I’m your pick.”
Click here to watch Levi Nelson’s Date a Condor Night video.
Parker Stanfield: Wants to Show You Nothing Comes Close to the Golden Coast
1. Best first date spot is Newport Gondola.
2. Favorite thing to cook is steak.
3. Has two tatoos.
4. Says the best show on television is Dexter.
5. Hates seafood.
“Hey ladies…how you doing?”
Click here to watch Parker Stanfield’s Date a Condor Night video.
Robby Dee Wants to Cook Up a Great Night
1. Favorite holiday is Christmas.
2. Favorite type of sandwich is club.
3. Says the best show on television is Big Brother on CBS.
4. Favorite NHL team is the Colorado Avalanche.
5. Favorite thing to cook is grilled chicken, rice and vegetables.
“I got a good shot and a great set of hands.”
Click here to watch Robby Dee’s Date a Condor Night video.
Nick Prockow: A Real Man
1. Favorite band is Maceo Plex.
2. Nickname is Procks.
3. Spends the off-season working and training in Montreal.
4. Favorite actor is Mark Wahlberg.
5. Favorite subject in school was English.
“You should pick me because only a real man can grow one of these.” *Points to mustache*
Click here to watch Nick Prockow’s Date a Condor Night video.
Brett Perlini: Ready to Show You His A-Game
1. Favorite past job other than hockey was being a caddie.
2. Favorite pizza topping is ham.
3. Favorite vacation spot is Greece.
4. Nickname is Perls.
5. Favorite sport to play other than hockey is golf.
Brett was unable to do a video, but is really looking forward to the date!
Matt O’Dette: Taking a Walk with Odie
1. Favorite show is Sons of Anarchy.
2. Favorite band is Band of Horses.
3. Favorite food to cook is pasta.
4. If he didn’t live in the United Sates or Canada, he would want to live in Australia.
5. Favorite cartoon character is Odie the dog.
“I’m funny, I’m smart, intellectual, great sense of humour, I can really go on all day. I really can, but my biological clock is ticking so we got to get on with this.”
Click here to watch Matt O’Dette’s Date a Condor Night video.
Ryan Holt: Looking to Call you Up
1. Favorite One-Hit Wonder is the Humpty Dance by Digital Underground.
2. Favorite type of sandwich is steak and cheese.
3. Best first date spot is the boardwalk/beach.
4. Best job he has had besides working in hockey was being a waiter.
5. Favorite holiday is St. Patrick’s Day.
“They say I’m a pretty sweet talker.”
Click here to watch Ryan Holt’s Date a Condor Night video.
Brian Schmidt: Why Not?
1. One dog, named Gus, and he’s a Boxer Australian Cattle Dog
2. Favorite number is 10.
3. Favorite TV Show is Sons of Anarchy
4. Enjoys a good turkey and pastrami reuben sandwich
5. Has a brother Michael who is 32
“You should pick me for Date a Condor. Why not.”
Click here to watch Brian Schmidt’s Date a Condor Night video.
https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012-09-17_dateacondor.jpg300625condorshttps://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/BAK-Website-Header_2324.pngcondors2012-11-15 05:45:132012-11-17 14:22:57Date a Condor Night Saturday Nov. 17th