https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/2014_04_13_undie.jpg 380 669 condors https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/BAK-Website-Header_2324.png condors2014-04-08 10:11:552014-04-12 17:10:32UNDIE SUNDAY- April 13 @ 4 p.m.
UNDIE SUNDAY TOSS
Sunday, Apr. 13 @ 4 p.m. v.s. Las Vegas (doors 2:45/3 p.m.)
- Presented by My45, KiX 92.1 and Bank of the Sierra
- Bring new (never before used, preferably still in the package) undergarments and throw them on the ice when the Condors score their first goal!
- The “undies” will be donated to those in need. Boxers, briefs, diapers, bras, ‘long johns’, socks, undershirts and the like, of all sizes, for males and females will all be gladly accepted
- Undie Sunday is basically Teddy Bear Toss for underwear. For those of you looking for an excuse to throw something onto the ice, this is it. All underwear that finds its way onto the ice will help benefit local shelters.
- “B” Better Bakersfield Game – students! Bring your most recent report card to the box office, showing a “B” average or better and get a half-priced ticket
- Last chance to use your Never-A-Wasted-Ticket! This program applies to full season ticket holders only. Undie Sunday is the last day unused tickets can be redeemed for admission this season. STH who want thier unused tickets to rollover to next season need to simply drop off any unused 2013-14 regular season tickets into the Condors Front Office along with your renewal agreement ASAP (Apr. 30 deadline)
- YP Phone Book Recycling Night – receive 2-for-1 admission by bringing your old phone directory to be recycled.
- NOTE: This game was scheduled for the postponed game on Dec. 7. If you still have a ticket to the Dec. 7 game, exchange it for a ticket to this game at the Condors office.