OFFICIAL CONDORS TEAM APP POWERED BY iSPORTSMEDIA
- Allows access from mobile devices to key information such as team news, video, schedules, and roster information
- Includes mobile ticketing and merchandise options with access to Club and Tap Room menus on game nights
- App-only features include: game updates sent straight to your phone, photo cards for some “selfie” fun, direct links to Condors radio and video broadcasts, a Fan Wall where users can interact with one another, and fan polls
- For select games, fans can select the team’s goal song for the night, including the song for Opening Night
- As a THANK YOU to fans who download the app, the Condors extend a “fee-free” ticket option for the team’s home opener on Saturday, Oct. 22 with additional ticket specials available thru the app throughout the season
- The Official Condors Team App was designed and developed by iSportsMedia, a digital media and marketing company that also developed the Condors website and ticket management system
CONDORS HOME OPENER IS SATURDAY, OCT 22 @ 6 P.M. Bakersfield plays on home ice for the first time, Saturday, Oct. 22 at 6 p.m. The first 5,000 fans will receive a Condors Retro Cap presented by Eyewitness News, 98.5 The Fox, and Rabobank. It will be the team’s first look at the newest member of the Pacific Division, the Tucson Roadrunners.
FUNNEST 3-PACK EVER – PUBLIC CAN BUY OUTDOOR CLASSIC TICKETS NOW!
Opening Night, Teddy Bear Toss, and the Three-Way Chevrolet Condorstown Outdoor Classic pres. by Mission Bank all for just $56? The Funnest 3-Pack Ever is the only way to get the best seats to the three biggest games of the year!