GAME BROADCASTS DRIVEN BY THREE-WAY CHEVROLET
- All 68 games will be live on Fox Sports 970 AM, online at FoxSports970AM.com, thru the iHeartRadio App, and with live video available for purchase thru AHL Live.
- Director of Media Relations & Broadcasting, Ryan Holt, returns for his sixth season as “Voice of the Condors,” and will be joined on home broadcasts by Vice President of Communications, Kevin Bartl, who marks his 16th season in Condorstown
- All broadcasts begin 15 minutes prior to puck drop
- Condors Insider, a one-hour radio show featuring interviews and highlights hosted by Holt and Bartl, will air every non-game day Wednesday, beginning Oct. 26 at 4-5 p.m.
- Season four of Condors Unleashed will be live streamed on Bakersfield.com starting on Tuesday, Oct. 25 from 2-3 p.m.
- Show dates announced: Oct. 25, Nov. 1, Nov. 8, Nov. 15, Nov. 29, Dec. 13, Dec. 27, Jan. 3, Jan. 17, Feb. 14, Feb. 21, March 21
- Hosted by Holt and Bartl, the show features Condors Head Coach Gerry Fleming, player guests, celebrity guests, and they eat Mountain Mike’s pizza
- If you miss a show live it’s available on demand at Bakersfield.com and on Condors.TV
FUNNEST 3-PACK EVER – PUBLIC CAN BUY OUTDOOR CLASSIC TICKETS NOW!
Opening Night, Teddy Bear Toss, and the Three-Way Chevrolet Condorstown Outdoor Classic pres. by Mission Bank all for just $56? The Funnest 3-Pack Ever is the only way to get the best seats to the three biggest games of the year!
SINGLE GAME TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Head to AXS.com to pick your seats for all single Condors games (excluding Teddy Bear Toss and the Three-Way Chevrolet Condorstown Outdoor Classic presented by Mission Bank). They’re on sale now, so don’t delay. Call 324-PUCK (7825) with any questions.