https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Promo.jpg 300 600 condors /_media/logo_1819.png condors2016-02-02 11:16:202016-02-02 11:16:20Condors home for two
CONDORSTOWN – The Bakersfield Condors are home on Dignity Health Home Ice at Rabobank Arena this Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. Friday night, the wildly-entertainingZOOperstars! will perform for fans of all ages. On Saturday, the team will wear Special Olympics jerseys to be auctioned off for charity post-game. You can even bid on an autographed#97 Connor McDavid jersey and win one of five which will be given away!
WATCH: This Week’s TV Commerical
ZOOperstars! – Friday, Feb. 5 @ 7 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m. / 5:45 p.m. for members)
- 10-foot tall mascots Bobby Orrangutang, Ken Giraffey Jr., and Mackeral Jordan, along with the debuts of Kevin Duranteater and Tommy Laswordfish will have you in stitches all night
- KNIT CAPS ARE IN! Starting Wednesday in the front office and at the game on Friday, if you bring your unmarked ticket from the Dec. 11 $5 Frenzy Knit Cap Night, you can purchase these stylish winter caps which just arrived on re-order in Condorstown (limit four)
- The game is presented by My45 and Energy 95.3 FM
- BAKERSFIELD HYUNDAI AND DENNY’S KIDS CLUB NIGHT: members receive free lower level admission to the game. Not a member? It’s just $10 and includes a party with the players! Call 324-PUCK (7825) to sign up today
- LES SCHWAB 2-for-1 DEAL: Head to any Bakersfield Les Schwab Tires location and pick up a voucher for a 2-for-1 ticket to the game
- Condors take on the Milwaukee Admirals (Nashville Predators)
SPECIAL OLYMPICS JERSEYS OFF OUR BACKS – Saturday, Feb. 6 @ 7 p.m.
- The Condors will wear Special Olympics / Condors Comrades jerseys to be auctioned off post-game benefiting Special Olympics
- Condors Comrades is a program matching Condors players with Special Olympics athletes at various events such as a pizza party and bowling throughout the season
- At the game only, you can bid on a signed #97 Connor McDavid Special Olympics jersey which he signed while in Bakersfield last week
- About the jerseys: they are a grey base with the team’s Condors Comrades logo as the crest; the neon multi-colored bands are taken from the recent Los Angeles Special Olympics World Games this past summer representing colors of flags from around the world.
- In addition, EVERYONE in attendance will have a chance to win one of five, game-issued jerseys
- The game is presented by KiX 92.1 FM
- The Special Olympics is holding a ticket fundraiser for the game; if you would like to purchase your tickets through the program to help benefit Special Olympics, call 324-PUCK (7825)
- Condors host the Stockton Heat (Calgary Flames)
TIP-A-CONDOR TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Tip-A-Condor will be held Monday, Feb. 29 from 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the Petroleum Club of Bakersfield. Tickets are $35 and includes dinner. Players will be on hand to wait on guests, collect tips, and many great items will be available for auction. Proceeds benefit the Kern County Shrine Club. Space is limited, call 324-PUCK (7825) to purchase your tickets today.
SAVE $$$ WITH A CONDORS PICK-3 PLAN OR GROUP OF 10
Save money, avoid facility fees, and get great benefits by purchasing a Condors Pick-3 Plan or booking a group of 10 of more. The Condors are home for eight games in February, so there is no shortage of great promotions to attend. Call 324-PUCK (7825) for more information.