https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018_01_09_JonesSmall.jpg 300 600 condors /wp-content/uploads/2022/08/WebSite-Top-Bar-1.png condors2018-01-09 13:25:352018-01-09 13:25:35CONDORS HOME STAND PREVIEW
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors return to Dignity Health Home Ice at Rabobank Arena for three games off a strong road trip which saw the team collect seven of a possible eight points.
Wednesday is the Condorstown Indoor Classic presented by Energy 95.3 FM. Friday night is Pet Bowl Giveaway and Awareness Night presented by KGET-17 and 106.1 KRAB Radio. The weekend concludes on Saturday for Toothbrush Holder Giveaway presented by The Groove 99.3 FM.
- It will be just like last year’s Outdoor Classic, except indoors and much drier!
- Re-live one of the biggest nights in Bakersfield’s sports history, just past the one-year anniversary.
- Corbin Burnes, Bakersfield native and No. 3 prospect in the Milwaukee Brewers organization, will drop the ceremonial first puck.
- C Joe Gambardella and RW David Gust will be in the Bakersfield Marriott Post-Game Autograph Booth.
- Great seats start at just $12 and is a great night to check out the all-new Ice Level Lounge or Crossbar Craft Beer Bar. Purchase tickets by clicking here.
Friday, Jan. 12 @ 7 p.m. – Pet Bowl Giveaway v Chicago Wolves
- The first 2,000 fans, 10 and older, will take home a Condors pet bowl for their four-legged friends.
- Bid on custom ceramic pet bowls, hand-painted by the players themselves, in a raffle & silent auction on the concourse; proceeds will benefit the Kern County Animal Services non-profit organization.
- Kern County Animal Services will have pets available for adoption on the concourse during the game – come to a game, leave with a new best friend!
- It is the first-ever meeting between the Condors and Wolves, who are the AHL affiliate of the Vegas Golden Knights.
- C Kyle Platzer and D Ryan Stanton will be in the Bakersfield Marriott Post-Game Autograph Booth.
- Great seats start at just $12 and can be purchased by clicking here.
Saturday, Jan. 13 @ 7 p.m. – Toothbrush Holder Giveaway v Rockford IceHogs
- The first 2,000 children, 12 and under, will take home a Condors Toothbrush Holder with spots for two brushes.
- It is another giveaway in a long line of Condors bathroom accessories including plungers, toilet paper, soap dispensers, and shower curtains.
- Come early for the Three-Way Chevrolet Party on the Plaza beginning at 5 p.m. in front of the arena with the Condors inflatable slapshot, sauce toss, life-size jenga, food, music, drinks, and more!
- Earlier in the afternoon, join us for a Boy Scout Condorpalooza from 1:30-4:30 p.m. Enjoy ice skating, fitness and hockey instruction areas, and a kids zone with several games. Advanced purchase is required, and you must be either a Boy Scout or Cub Scout. Contact your scout leader or the Condors office at 324-PUCK(7825) to purchase tickets.
- See the first-ever matchup between Bakersfield and Rockford, the AHL affiliate of the Chicago Blackhawks; great seats start at just $12 by clicking here.