Condors Weekly: Team returns to home ice this week
Thursday, Nov. 15 vs. Las Vegas (10:30 a.m. at Rabobank Arena)
Friday, Nov. 16 vs. Las Vegas (7 p.m. at Rabobank Arena)
Saturday, Nov. 17 at Ontario (7 p.m. at Rabobank Arena)
LAST WEEK (Home team in CAPS):
IDAHO 6 vs. Condors 3
The Condors had a dubious start to their trip to Idaho, surrendering four of the final five goals in the game and falling 6-3. When F Tyler Brenner scored with just over four minutes left in the second, it tied the game up for the Condors at 2-2. But the Steelheads regained the lead a few minutes later and added three goals in the third for the win.
Condors 3 vs. IDAHO 2 (SO)
IDAHO 5 vs. Bakersfield 4 (SO)
- Condors goaltenders are 2-for-2 on penalty shots this season, with Brian Stewart stopping Idaho F Jacob Cepis Saturday night.
- F Peter Boyd has a goal in each of the last two contests.
- F Tyler Brenner has 2g-2a during his three-game scoring streak.
- F Jacob Lagace has a three-game point streak (1g-2a).
- The Condors have a power play goal in four of their last five games.
- Rookie F Nicholas Prockow recorded his first professional point on Saturday.
- G Brian Stewart’s 21 saves in the 3rd period on Saturday is a season high in the ECHL for a single period.
- C Robby Dee [right] returned to the lineup on Friday after missing seven games to injury, dating back to Oct. 20.
- G Scott Greenham remains tied for the league lead with two shootout wins and a perfect save percentage in shootouts.
- RW Brett Perlini is one of only four rookies in the league this season with a game-winning shootout goal.
- D Olivier Dame-Malka is tied for the league lead among defensemen with three power play goals. He is also tied for 9th among ECHL d-men with nine points (3g-6a).
- D Trevor Hendrikx (39 PIM) and D Tyson Gimblett (38 PIM) are 4th and 5th, respectively, in penalty minutes for defensemen. Gimblett is also 2nd among ECHL d-men with four fighting majors.
Points – C Levi Nelson (10)
Goals – three players with (4)
Assists – three players with (6)
PIM – D Trevor Hendrikx (39)
+/- – three players with (+1)
Wins – G Scott Greenham, G Brian Stewart (2)
GAA – G Brian Stewart (3.54)
Sv % – G Scott Greenham, G Brian Stewart [right] (.898)
Field Trip Day, Knee Hockey Sticks & Date-A-Condor Night
On Friday the first 2,000 kids 12 and under will get a Knee Hockey Stick, sponsored by 106.1 KRAB Radio and American Business Machines.
SAVE MONEY ON BOX OFFICE PRICES
Get your Condors ticket plan, become a season ticket holder, and enjoy all the great benefits of being in Condorstown, including saving big money on your tickets. Check out the plan to fit your needs by clicking here or calling 324-PUCK (7825).