CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors announced today that the Edmonton Oilers have signed C Brad Malone and G Shane Starrett to one-year NHL contracts for the 2019-20 season.
- Led the Condors in postseason scoring with 13 points (5g-8a) in 10 games
- Had 25 points (8g-17a) in 43 regular season contests and was a career high +10
- Played 16 games with the Oilers in 2018-19
- A veteran of 336 AHL games, 99 of which have come in Bakersfield (21g-37a-58pts w/Condors)
- Has played 199 games in the NHL with Edmonton, Colorado, and Carolina
- Went 27-7-5 with a 2.33 goals-against average, a .918 save percentage, and four shutouts with the Condors in 2018-19
- Named to the 2018-19 AHL All-Rookie and Second All-Star Teams
- Named the AHL Goaltender of the Month in February as he went a perfect 9-0-0 during the month and helped the Condors to the second-longest winning streak in AHL history at 17 straight games
- Among AHL goaltenders in 2018-19, he finished third in wins and goals against average, and fifth in save percentage
Stay up to date all offseason long by bookmarking the The Player Tracker which will have the latest on player signings throughout the summer.