CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors, owned by the Edmonton Oilers, announced today that the team has signed D Nick Pageau to an American Hockey League (AHL) contract. Pageau spent the last two seasons in Bakersfield under ECHL contract to the Condors.
PAGEAU (stats) “pa-ZHO”; 27 years old; 6’1″, 192 lbs.; Stoney Creek, Ontario
- Spent the previous two seasons with the Condors, totaling 34 points (8g-26a) in 87 games
- Earned his first call to the American Hockey League in March, 2015, where he spent the remainder of the season with Oklahoma City.
- Posted 6pts (1g-5a) in just 8 regular season games with OKC, along with a +8
- Had his rookie campaign cut short in 2013-14 when he suffered a fractured skull during a game in Ontario.
- Played four seasons with St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia, claiming All-Rookie Team honors in 2008-09.
- Prior to that spent four campaigns in the Ontario Hockey League with the Belleville Bulls, where he appeared in a Memorial Cup in 2008
Players signed to AHL contracts for 2015-16:
G Ty Rimmer
LW Braden Christoffer
LW Connor Rankin
C Alexis Loiseau
D Nick Pageau
CRAFTS FOR THE DRAFT PARTY & LOCKER ROOM TOURS FRIDAY
Join the Condors at Rabobank Arena Friday afternoon in the Tap Room for a Members-Only NHL Entry Draft party, starting at 3:30 p.m. The first round of the 2015 NHL Draft will be on all of the TVs and the Oilers have two picks (#1 and #16). All draughts of craft beer will be half off, and staff will take Condors Members on tours of the new locker room work zone.
It’s also the last chance for members to take advantage of the pre-sale for the Kings v. Coyotes NHL preseason game in September. After Friday, all unreserved seats will be released to the general public.
Be part of history as the Condors move to the American Hockey League in 2015-16. Become a ticket member and enjoy all of the great benefits by contacting the Condors at 324-PUCK (7825) orclick here for more information.