MANAGER, GROUP SALES
Oilers Entertainment Group
Reporting to the VP, Ticket Sales and Service, the Manager, Group Sales is responsible for leading and managing all group Sales efforts for the Bakersfield Condors. In addition, this role will be responsible for creating and building relationships with new and existing group sales clients and prospects.
- Responsible for achieving and surpassing personal sales targets
- Management of sales team in addition to
- Prospecting phone calls
- In-game visits
- Referrals for new business
- Customers service and follow up
- Planning and execution of group sales experiences
Click on the link below to learn more about this position. Apply today!
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Bakersfield Condors seek aggressive, competitive, professional, mature and self-starting individuals who will be responsible for selling ticket flex plans via telemarketing.
- We are looking for people with good phone skills and excitement for sports and entertainment.
- A strong work ethic required.
- Minimum 20 hours per week.
- We will work around student schedules.
- There is likelihood that top performers will be offered a full-time position with the organization.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish a plus.
WHEN: Immediate availability
TO APPLY: Send resume and references to:
WHEN: Beginning and ending dates flexible based on needs of the student. Work hours can
- Client and customer service
- Community and media relations
- Database marketing and survey research
- Game operations and special events
- Ticket sales and telemarketing
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Outgoing and team-oriented personality
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Fluent computer (Microsoft Office) skills
- Computer design and video editing skills preferred (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
The Condors play at Rabobank Arena, located in downtown Bakersfield, with a capacity of over 8,600, including 27 luxury suites and 8 separate suites that can be purchased on a nightly basis. The organization has earned numerous awards and honors for community involvement, marketing and sales, including three-time winner of the Beautiful Bakersfield Humanitarian Group Award.
TO APPLY: Send resumes and references to Justin Fahsbender, VP of Operations. No phone calls please.
P.O. Box 1806
Bakersfield, CA 93303-1806
Fax (661) 324-6929