INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Bakersfield Condors seek aggressive, competitive, professional, mature and self-starting individuals who will be responsible for selling ticket flex plans via telemarketing.
- We are looking for people with good phone skills and excitement for sports and entertainment.
- A strong work ethic required.
- Minimum 20 hours per week.
- We will work around student schedules.
- There is likelihood that top performers will be offered a full-time position with the organization.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish a plus.
WHEN: Immediate availability
Compensation: $8/hour plus commissions
TO APPLY: Send resume and references to:
Jose Rivera, Vice President of Ticket Sales
Bakersfield Condors Professional Hockey
P.O. Box 1806, Bakersfield, CA 93303-1806
Fax (661) 324-6929
MANAGER, GROUP SALES
Oilers Entertainment Group
Reporting to the VP, Ticket Sales and Service, the Manager, Group Sales is responsible for leading and managing all group Sales efforts for the Bakersfield Condors. In addition, this role will be responsible for creating and building relationships with new and existing group sales clients and prospects.
- Responsible for achieving and surpassing personal sales targets
- Management of sales team in addition to
- Prospecting phone calls
- In-game visits
- Referrals for new business
- Customers service and follow up
- Planning and execution of group sales experiences
Click on the link below to learn more about this position. Apply today!
If you are interested in any of the open internship positions, please follow the instructions given on that specific job flyer.