ACCOUNT MANAGER, GROUP SALES
Reporting to the Director, Group Sales, the Account Manager, Group Sales is responsible for creating revenue through the sale of group tickets and ticket packages in addition to creating and building relationships with new and existing Group Sales clients and prospects.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Primarily responsible for Group Sales targeted to Schools and Performance Groups
- Responsible for Ticket Package sales
- Surpass individual Group Sales and Ticket Package sales targets
- Responsible for prospecting using phone calls, e-mail and social media
- Responsible for face-to-face meetings with clients
- In-game visits with Group Sales clients
- Planning and execution of in-game Group Sales experiences
- Attend afterhours networking events
- Creating and building relationships with new and existing Group Sales clients and prospects
- Prospecting using phone calls, e-mail and social media
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree or Diploma is an asset
- 1-3 years of Sales experience in a sports environment is preferred
- Must have a strong sales strategy with persistence and creativity
- Must be have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Be willing to work weekends and evenings; all Bakersfield Condors Games and various events.
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment).
- Experience with ticketing and CRM software is an asset
About Oilers Entertainment Group:
Oilers Entertainment Group (OEG) delivers leading sports, entertainment and other special event programming to fans and patrons in Canada and the United States. OEG owns the 5-time Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, the WHL’s Edmonton Oil Kings, the AHL’s Bakersfield Condors, and will operate Rogers Place, the new home of the Oilers and Oil Kings in downtown Edmonton. OEG also owns and operates one of Canada’s most accomplished television, event, and brand-promotion companies and has recently added Silver Pictures Entertainment to its growing sports & entertainment business.
Vision: “To be a global leader in Sports and Entertainment”
Mission Statement: “We deliver I Remember Moments by investing in world class talent, committing to service excellence and connecting fans to their passion.”
WHEN: Immediate availability
TO APPLY: Send resume and references to:
Greg Lowe, Director of Group Sales
Bakersfield Condors Professional Hockey
P.O. Box 1806, Bakersfield, CA 93303-1806
Fax (661) 324-6929