PUBLIC RELATIONS & DIGITAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
- Assist with written content including press releases, game recaps, game night content and feature articles
- Assist with social media elements including serving as the point person on Instagram for game nights
- Assist with highlight packages and distribution
- Assist with the coordination of post-game interviews with players and coaching staff
- Assist with video previews and other digital elements
- Broadcasting opportunities available for those with interest
- Perform other administrative or service functions as required.
- Available for the majority of Bakersfield Condors home games, including weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency in social media; solid understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Video experience (shooting / editing / producing) preferred
- Willingness to learn and grow in the industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated and team player
EXPERIENCE: No professional experience required; ideal for a college student or recent graduate
COMPENSATION: $10.50 per hour
TO APPLY: Send resume and references to Ryan Holt. No phone calls please.
Bakersfield Condors Professional Hockey
P.O. Box 1806, Bakersfield, CA 93303-1806
Fax (661) 324-6929