Local children are welcome to join the Condors and Kern County Library for the Annual Summer Reading Program! Come with your friends and sign up with the program to earn free Condors tickets for next season.
Colonel Claw’d and Baby Cal will kick off the Summer Reading program by visiting several of the branches next week. Meet the condors mascots, sign up for the program, and start reading!
- Baker, 1400 Baker Street, June 2, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Southwest, 8301 Ming Avenue, June 3, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Rathbun, 200 West China Grade Loop, June 3, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Holloway-Gonzalez, 506 East Brundage Lane, June 4, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wilson, 1901 Wilson Road, June 4, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Northeast, 3725 Columbus Street, June 5, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
2014-2015 SEASON COUNTDOWN:
TICKET PACKAGES for the 2014-15 season are on sale now, starting as low as just $48. Call the Condors office at 324-PUCK (7825) for more information and to reserve your seat today!