https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Russ_Small.jpg 300 600 condors https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/BAK-Website-Header_2324.png condors2017-08-07 16:09:482017-08-07 16:13:53NEED TO KNOW: FREE ICE CREAM!
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – Miss something last week? Have trouble keeping up with all the latest news in Condorstown? Here is what you may have missed and what you need to know heading into this week.
1. FREE ICE CREAM! EVERYONE IS WELCOME! BEAT THE HEAT, PICK YOUR SEAT
- Save the date as Wednesday, Aug. 9 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. everyone is invited to Rabobank Arena to try out some new ice cream with toppings this upcoming season
- Condors Assistant Coaches J-F Houle and Tony Borgford will be in the house as well
- Ticket plans start at just $14 a month with plans to fit every lifestyle
- Bring the kids to play in the Kids Zone with floor hockey and more
- You can let others know you are attending by RSVP’ing on our Facebook page: click here
- The “BIG SIX” Pack is on sale now and is the only six-game pack to be offered this season
- It includes the team’s first Saturday home game on Oct. 14, Teddy Bear Toss on Nov. 25 and four other marquee games this season
- Promotions for these six games will be announced tomorrow including how someone this year will drive away with a new ride
3. WHAT ARE THE GUYS UP TO?
- Check out our Instagram page for a look at what some of the players have been up to recently, including Patrick Russell helping run a hockey camp and Keegan Lowe, the subject of tomorrow’s player profile, enjoying Shuswap Lake in British Columbia
- Rookie camp in Edmonton begins September 5, and the Condors will open training camp on Monday, September 25
4. LAZOR HEADS EAST; FRONT OFFICE FEATURE ON CONDORS BROADCAST DUO
- Condors Assistant Equipment Manager Nick Lazor recently accepted a position with the University of Massachusetts-Lowell hockey team to be their equipment manager
- This week’s Front Office Feature was on Condors broadcasters Ryan Holt and Kevin Bartl. Which one wants to be on a soap opera? Which one wants to call horse races? Find out on Condors.TV: click here