https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2016-11-12recap.jpg 300 600 condors https://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/BAK-Website-Header_2324.png condors2016-11-12 21:41:492016-11-12 21:54:54Condors dump Tucson in overtime thriller, 3-2
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. – The Bakersfield Condors (5-5-1-0, .500) redeemed themselves against the Tucson Roadrunners (7-1-2-0, .800) in a rousing 3-2 overtime victory Saturday night at Rabobank Arena. Leading scorer Taylor Beck, back from a recall to the Edmonton Oilers, scored two goals within five minutes in the first period. Josh Currie scored the winning goal in overtime. The Condors face the Manitoba Moose at Rabobank Arena next Wednesday at 10:30 a.m.
- CONDORS GOAL: RW Taylor Beck (4th) slammed one in from the bottom of the left wing circle; Assists: LaLeggia, Simonelli; Time of goal: 15:26; BAK leads, 1-0
- CONDORS GOAL: RW Taylor Beck (5th) slipped one past the glove of G Adin Hill on a power play; Assists: Newbury, LaLeggia; Time of goal: 19:29; BAK leads, 2-0
- SHOTS: BAK – 9 | TUC – 11
- No scoring.
- SHOTS: BAK – 3 | TUC – 17
- ROADRUNNERS GOAL: LW Brendan Perlini (6th) scored from the right wing circle; Assists: Mueller, Cunningham; Time of goal: 8:36; BAK leads, 2-1
- ROADRUNNERS GOAL: C Chris Mueller (3rd) redirected a shot into the net; Assists: Cunningham, Gaudet; Time of goal: 19:45; Tie game, 2-2
- SHOTS: BAK – 4 | TUC – 6
- CONDORS GOAL: C Josh Currie (2nd) scored on a breakaway to end the game; Assist: Beck; Time of goal: 2:31; BAK leads, 3-2
- SHOTS: BAK – 3 | TUC – 1
- THREE STARS: 1. Currie (BAK) 2. Beck (BAK) 3. Brossoit (BAK)
- SHOTS: BAK – 19 | TUC – 35
- POWER PLAYS: BAK – 1/3 | TUC – 0/5
- GOALTENDERS: BAK – Brossoit (2-3-0: 35/33) | TUC – Hill (6-1-1: 19/16);
- RW Taylor Beck returned to the Condors tonight after being recalled by the Edmonton Oilers last week, extending his Condors scoring streak to five games (5g-7a).
- The Condors have won three straight Saturdays following a Friday loss.
- Tonight’s win was the first OT win in Condors AHL history (0-7 last season).
- Tonight’s game marked the fifth game of an 8-game home stand for Bakersfield.
- Scratches: Khaira, Reinhart, Oesterle, Rechlicz, Chase
- Attendance: 4,041
FIELD TRIP DAY NEXT WEDNESDAY
Over 6,000 students will participate in the funnest field trip ever, the annual Field Trip Day Game. Students will receive a healthy lunch and a workbook that presents classroom knowledge in a hockey setting, along with advice from players and coaches on the importance of staying in school and going to college. In addition, all tickets are just $10 for everyone who wants to skip out on work. Presented by HOT 94.1 and Kern Schools Federal Credit Union.
FUNNEST 3-PACK EVER – PUBLIC CAN BUY OUTDOOR CLASSIC TICKETS NOW!
Three big games. One really fun three-pack. Teddy Bear Toss, the Three-Way Chevrolet Condorstown Outdoor Classic pres. by Mission Bank, and Five Dollar Frenzy – Youth Jersey Night, all for just $56? The Funnest 3-Pack Ever is the only way to get the best seats to the three biggest games of the year!
Get this deal now and book your seat for three HUGE games this season. Call 324-PUCK (7825) or click here for more information.